One Pot Skillet Lasagna
Skillet Lasagna: Your favorite cheesy Italian comfort food transformed into an easy weeknight meal. Ready in one pot and less than 30 minutes (even the pasta cooks right in the skillet!).
Servings 4 Servings
- 1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 Italian Sausage Links Casing Removed
- 1 Jar Ragu Marinara Sauce I used the Parmesan and Romano variety
- 8 Ounces Farfalle Pasta
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 Parmesan Cheese Grated
- 1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley Roughly Chopped
In a large dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Cook Italian sausage until browned around 4-6 minutes. Drain excess fat.
Stir in Ragu marinara sauce. Bring to a simmer.
Then stir in pasta and 2 cups of water.
Bring to a boil. Then cover and reduce heat. Cook for 13-15 minutes or until pasta is done.
When pasta is cooked, stir in mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Top with dollops of ricotta. Cover and cook for 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Serve with fresh parsley if desired.