Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Savory Pumpkin Cheese ball: Tangy cream cheese and sharp cheddar taste delicious in this cheeseball decorated to look like a pumpkin. Super easy and cute idea for a Halloween Party!
- 16 ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- 3 Tablespoons Onion, Minced
- 1/2 Cup Salsa
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 2 Cups Crushed Cheese Tortilla Chips, I used Nacho Cheese Doritos, Crushed
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Stem, If Desired
Mix cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, salsa, and cumin together until smooth and creamy.
Place onto plastic wrap, and shape into a circle. Refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
Before serving roll in crushed tortilla chips. Top with a bell pepper step if desired.