Cheesecake Factory Copycat Pumpkin Cheesecake
Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake Copycat Recipe: Creamy mile high pumpkin cheesecake that has just the right amount of spice and is topped with fresh whipped cream. Enjoy Cheesecake Factory's pumpkin cheesecake year round whenever you want with this easy no bake dessert.
- <b> For the Graham Cracker Crust
- 30 Graham Crackers
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- <b> For The Cheesecake Factory Pumpkin Cheesecake </b>
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1 15 Ounce Can Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 16 Ounces Heavy Whipping Cream
Crush graham crackers using a plastic bag and a rolling pin (or a food processor if you have one).
Stir in sugar, and melted butter.
Grease a 9 inch cake pan or springform pan. Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate for ~30 minutes or until set.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and smooth.
Stir in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice until fully combined.
Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. (I used an ice cold bowl/whisk, but a mixer would work as well).
Fold into pumpkin cheesecake mixture.
Spread evenly into graham cracker crust.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours or until set.
Garnish with additional whipped cream if desired.