Eggnog Cheesecake: Rich eggnog meets smooth and creamy cheesecake in this decadent Christmas dessert. Your favorite holiday beverage in cheesecake form!
- <b> For the Graham Cracker Crust </b>
- 1 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs, ~8 Whole Graham Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- <b> For the Eggnog Cheesecake </b>
- 3 8 Ounces Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1 Cup White Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons All Purpose Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Eggnog
- 1/2 Teaspoon Rum Extract
- Pinch of Ground Nutmeg, To Taste
- Pinch of Salt, To Taste
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Grease a 9 inch cake pan. Use a springform pan IF you have it for easier removal.
In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of pan.
Bake for 10 minutes. Leave oven on, and remove to wire rack to cool.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, and flour until smooth and creamy. Add eggs one at a time.
Stir in eggnog, nutmeg, and salt.
Pour filling evenly over crust.
Place ~1 inch of hot water in a large baking pan. Add springform pan into baking pan.
Bake at 325 degrees for ~45-50 minutes or until the center is set.
Remove from water bath. Cool on wire rack.
Refrigerate 4-6 hours.