Peppermint Ice Cream No Churn
Peppermint Ice Cream: Cool and creamy peppermint ice cream. The easiest holiday ice cream ever: 5 ingredients, no churning required!
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1/2 Cup Soft Peppermint Candies, Crushed (I used Bob's Peppermint Puffs)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Peppermint Extract
- Red Food Coloring, If Desired
In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold in sweetened condensed milk , crushed peppermint candies, and peppermint extract.
Add in red food coloring until you reach your desired shade of red.
Pour ice cream into a loaf pan.
Freeze for 3-5 hours or until hard.