Slow Cooker Turkey Chili
Slow Cooker Turkey Chili: Hearty and healthy chili chock full of beans and 2 different kinds of meat. The slow cooker makes this comfort food almost effortless!
Servings 10 Servings
- 2 Pounds Ground Turkey
- 2 Links Turkey Kielbasa Sliced into Rounds
- 2 28 Ounce Cans Diced Tomatoes
- 1 16 Ounce Can Dark Red Kidney Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans Drained and Rinsed
- 1 15 Ounce Can Chili Beans
- 2 Sweet Onions Diced
- 3 Stalks of Celery Diced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper Diced
- 3 Tablespoons of Chili Powder
- 2 Teaspoons Cumin
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Oregano
- 1 Teaspoon White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Powder
- 2 Cups Water
In a large skillet, cook onions for 7-8 minutes or until translucent. Then in the same pan, brown the ground turkey.
In a large slow cooker sprayed with non stick cooking spray, add all ingredients. Stir well.
Cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 6-7 hours.
Note: If you don't have a slow cooker, you could also cook this for 2-3 hours in a large stock pot on the stove.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 50mg | Sodium: 292mg | Potassium: 381mg | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Vitamin C: 12.7mg | Calcium: 24mg | Iron: 1.3mg
I wanna see! Tag @bakingbeautyblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #bakingbeauty