Bailey's Cheesecake Recipe
Bailey's Cheesecake Recipe: Silky smooth Baileys cheesecake topped with a rich chocolate ganache. Your favorite liquor in cheesecake form=heaven on a plate!
- <b> For the Oreo Cookie Crust </b>
- 2 Cups Oreo Cookie Crumbs, ~20 Cookies Crushed
- 5 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- <b> For the Bailey's Cheesecake Filling </b>
- 3 8 Ounce Packages Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 1/3 Cups White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Cornstarch
- 3 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- ½ Cup Baileys Irish Cream
- <b> For Chocolate Ganache Topping </b>
- 1¼ Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
<b> For the Baileys Cheesecake Recipe </b>
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a small bowl combine oreo cookie crumbs and butter until mixed. Press into a 9" cake pan or springform pan.
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool.
In a large bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Stir in cornstarch.
Add in eggs, vanilla, and Baileys.
If using a springform pan wrap with 2 layers of foil.
Pour batter into prepared pan and place into a roasting pan filled ~1/2 full of hot water.
Bake for 55-65 minutes or until the edges are set. Cool completely.
<b> For the Chocolate Ganache </b>
In a medium sauce pan, melt chocolate until smooth.
Stir in whipping cream.
Pour ganache over the cheesecake. Store in the refrigerator.