Peeps Pizza: Chewy cereal pizza topped with marshmallow frosting and Easter candies. The cutest easter dessert/centerpiece around.
- <b> For the Rice Krispie Pizza Crust"</b>
- 8 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 4 Cups Fruity Pebble Cereal
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2 10.5 oz Bags Mini Marshmallows
- <b> For the Marshmallow Frosting</b>
- 1 7oz Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- ½ Cup Butter, Softened
- 1½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Peeps and Easter M&Ms, To Garnish
<b> For the Peeps Pizza </b>
Spray a large pizza pan with non stick cooking spray.
In a large stock pot melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted.
Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies and fruity pebbles.
Evenly press into prepared pizza pan.
<b> For the Marshmallow Frosting </b>
Cream butter until light and fluffy. Fold in marshmallow creme.
Stir in vanilla. Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
Spread frosting onto rice krispie pizza. Decorate with Peeps and Easter M&Ms.