Cake Batter Funfetti Pancakes
Cake Batter Funfetti Pancakes: Fluffy melt in your mouth pancakes topped with a sweetened whipped cream. Now you can enjoy the flavor of cake: for breakfast!
- <b> For the Cake Batter Funfetti Pancakes </b>
- 1 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cup Whole Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Butter, Melted
- 4 Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
- <b> For the Whipped Cream Topping </b>
- 3/4 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
<b> For the Whipped Cream Topping <b>
In a medium chilled bowl, whip cream and powdered sugar with an ice cold whisk. Whisk until stiff peaks form.
Store in the refrigerator.
<b> For the Cake Batter Funfetti Pancakes </b>
In a large bowl, combine flour, baking bowder, salt, sugar, and cake mix.
Add vanilla, butter, and egg. Whisk in milk a little at a time. Whisk until just combined, and only small lumps remain.
Fold in sprinkles.
Use a cookie scoop to drop into a heated, greased skillet.
Spread batter into a circle and cook for 3 minutes or until the bottoms are golden brown.
Flip and cook for 1 more minute or until golden brown.
Top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles if desired.