Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Pepperoni Pizza Dip: Creamy cheeses and spicy pepperoni make this ooey gooey dip irresistible. Pizza in dip form, you've got to try it!
- 1 8 Ounce Brick Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 Teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 2 Cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded and Divided
- 1 Cup Parmesan Cheese, Grated and Divided
- 1 Cup Pizza Sauce, I like Del Grossos Pappy Freds
- 1/4 Cup Bell Pepper, Diced
- 1/4 Cup Sweet Onion, Diced
- 4 Ounces Sandwich Pepperoni, Sliced
- 2 Tablespoons Blacked Olives, Sliced
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a medium bowl combine Italian seasoning and cream cheese.
Evenly spread into a 9 inch pie pan. Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
Top with pizza sauce, and then remaining cheese.
Sprinkle with bell pepper, onion, pepperoni, and black olives.
Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.