Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup
Instant Pot Chicken Taco Soup: Hearty taco soup topped with melty cheese and creamy avocado. Ready in no time with hardly any effort.
Servings 6 People
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 Onion Diced
- 1 15 Ounce Can Chicken Broth
- 1 15 Ounce Can Kidney Beans
- 1 15 Ounce Can Black Beans
- 1 15 Ounce Can Corn
- 1 15 Ounce Can Diced Tomatoes
- 1 8 Ounce Can Tomato Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons Dry Ranch Seasoning
- Sour Cream,Shredded Cheese, Diced Tomatoes, Sliced Avocado If Desired For Garnish
Place chicken breast in instant pot.
Top with onion, chicken broth, kidney beans, black beans ,corn, diced tomatoes tomato sauce,taco seasoning, and ranch seasoning. Stir to combine.
Seal Instant Pot. Cook on soup mode for 30 minutes. Release pressure.
Remove and shed chicken. Stir to combine.
Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, diced tomatoes and sliced avocado if desired.
Calories: 52kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 8g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 113mg | Potassium: 166mg | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 6mg | Iron: 0.2mg
I wanna see! Tag @bakingbeautyblog on Instagram and use the hashtag #bakingbeauty