Pea Salad: Crunchy bacon and creamy peas make this a picnic favorite. This no cook dish comes together in 10 minutes with just 6 ingredients.
- 2 Bags Frozen Peas, ~5 Cups
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese , Shredded
- 1/2 Cup Red Onion, Finely Diced
- 1/2 Cup Green Pepper, Diced
- 1 Cup Mayonnaise
- Salt & Pepper, To Taste
- 6 Slices Bacon, Cooked Crisp and Roughly Chopped
In a large bowl
,rinse peas in room temperature water.
Stir in cheese, red onion, green pepper, salt/pepper, and mayonnaise.
Fold in bacon.
Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving.
Calories: 257kcal, Carbohydrates: 1g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 25g, Saturated Fat: 6g, Cholesterol: 29mg, Sodium: 300mg, Potassium: 66mg, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 3.1%, Vitamin C: 8%, Calcium: 8.5%, Iron: 1.1%