Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas: spicy buffalo chicken inside a crispy corn tortilla. This best ever game day appetizer!
- 8 Mission® Super Soft Corn Tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Diced or Shredded (About 2 Large Breasts)
- 2 Teaspoons. Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Jalapenos, Finely Diced
- 4 Slices Bacon, Cooked Crisp and Chopped
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese, Shredded
- Sour Cream,Buffalo Sauce, and Cilantro For Garnish, If Desired
Season chicken breasts with Cajun seasoning on both sides.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook until browned on all sides, and no longer pink in the middle. Chicken should reach 165 F degrees internally.
In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. While skillet is reheating, evenly divide chicken, and cheese (about ¼ cup each) between 4 tortillas. Top with about a tablespoon each of jalapenos and bacon.
Top with another corn tortilla and gently press down.
Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until crispy.
Garnish with sour cream, buffalo sauce, and cilantro if desired.
Calories: 202kcal, Carbohydrates: 16g, Protein: 9g, Fat: 11g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 24mg, Sodium: 546mg, Potassium: 147mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 1g, Vitamin A: 15.6%, Vitamin C: 4.2%, Calcium: 13.6%, Iron: 7.8%