Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla
Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas: spicy buffalo chicken inside a crispy corn tortilla. This best ever game day appetizer!
Servings 8 Quesadillas
- 8 Mission® Super Soft Corn Tortillas
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts Diced or Shredded (About 2 Large Breasts)
- 2 Teaspoons. Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 Cup Buffalo Wing Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Jalapenos Finely Diced
- 4 Slices Bacon Cooked Crisp and Chopped
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- Sour Cream,Buffalo Sauce, and Cilantro For Garnish If Desired
Season chicken breasts with Cajun seasoning on both sides.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Cook until browned on all sides, and no longer pink in the middle. Chicken should reach 165 F degrees internally.
In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. While skillet is reheating, evenly divide chicken, and cheese (about ¼ cup each) between 4 tortillas. Top with about a tablespoon each of jalapenos and bacon.
Top with another corn tortilla and gently press down.
Cook for about 3-4 minutes per side or until crispy.
Garnish with sour cream, buffalo sauce, and cilantro if desired.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 24mg | Sodium: 546mg | Potassium: 147mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 780IU | Vitamin C: 3.5mg | Calcium: 136mg | Iron: 1.4mg