Butterfinger Poke Cake: So luscious,but only 5 ingredients! Easy to make and even easier to eat!
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix, And Ingredients Called For On the Box
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 16 Ounce Jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 8 Ounce Tub Cool Whip, Thawed
- 4 Regular Size Butterfingers, Roughly Chopped
Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan
Cool for 5 minutes. Poke holes all over cake with the handle of a wooden spoon
Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce over cake.
Evenly spread with Cool Whip, and top with chopped butterfingers.
Store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 479kcal, Carbohydrates: 97g, Protein: 6g, Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 4g, Cholesterol: 14mg, Sodium: 547mg, Potassium: 239mg, Fiber: 1g, Sugar: 48g, Vitamin A: 3.1%, Vitamin C: 1.2%, Calcium: 23.2%, Iron: 6.6%