Butterfinger Poke Cake: So luscious,but only 5 ingredients! Easy to make and even easier to eat!
Servings 12 -14 Slices
- 1 Box Yellow Cake Mix And Ingredients Called For On the Box
- 14 Ounce Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 16 Ounce Jar Caramel Ice Cream Topping
- 8 Ounce Tub Cool Whip Thawed
- 4 Regular Size Butterfingers Roughly Chopped
Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan. Cool for 5 minutes. Poke holes all over cake with the handle of a wooden spoon.
Pour sweetened condensed milk and caramel sauce over cake.
Evenly spread with Cool Whip, and top with chopped butterfingers.
Store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 479kcal | Carbohydrates: 97g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 14mg | Sodium: 547mg | Potassium: 239mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 155IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 232mg | Iron: 1.2mg