What’s In My Purse: Summer Edition
Curious about what’s in my purse this summer? Wondering what you should keep in yours? Read on!
My Summer Purse Must Haves:
1. Bottled Water: I take bottled water with me literally everywhere. It makes it easy to stay hydrated, and helps me avoid grabbing a soda at the gas station. Not a fan of bottled? Fill a reusable bottle with tap water instead!
2. Hand Sanitizer: I’m a huge germaphobe so I can’t live without this stuff! It’s great for cleaning up sticky hands after an impromptu ice cream cone (& for cleaning your hands before eating said ice cream cone!).
3. OTC Medicines: You never know when you’ll get an allergy attack, headache, or killer period cramps. I always keep allergy meds and painkillers with me. I am “that girl” that my friends come to for first aid supplies or meds.
4. U By Kotex Clean Wear Ultra Thin Pads: Don’t let a period surprise or unexpected leak ruin your summer! I always keep a pad with me just in case my period starts or a friends does! These U By Kotex ones are a no brainer as they have 3D Capture Core and Xpress Dri. This means they absorb quickly and prevent leaks. SO important when wearing those summer short shorts!
Want to try these pads for yourself? Grab your free sample here: Free U By Kotex Sample
5. Sunscreen: It’s important to reapply sunscreen at least every 2 hours. If you’re going to be gone any length of time changes are you’ll need to take it with you. Don’t forget to protect your lips too with a lip balm with SPF!
6. Powder: Heat and sweat=major oil production for me. I like to carry around a matte powder and mini kabuki brush to keep things under control. Bonus: My powder has SPF 15
7. Mini Perfume: Sometimes even the best deodorant doesn’t keep up on these super hot days. Carry a roller ball or mini body spray to freshen up on the go!
Don’t forget to grab your FREE U By Kotex Sample here: free sample so you can be ready for whatever summer throws your way.