Weekend Wrap-up + Exciting Announcement(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
1. This week I started a new job that at Gourmet Ads. It is the perfect way to combine my experience with customer service and my love of all things blogging. If you are a food blogger looking for a new non-exclusive ad network, I highly recommend checking us out.
2. I’ve been really enjoying this year’s Next Food Network Star. My favorites are Lenny the Cowboy, the Butcher Babe, and of course food blogger Emma! Who’s your favorite?
3. I went shopping at the mall today and picked up 2 BBW candles: Summer Boardwalk, and White Sand.
4. Any good beach reads? I’ve been reading the book Chili Con Carnage (cozy food mystery).
5. I’m turning 23 in 2 weeks! The only things I really want are a few books and supplies for a herb garden. Anything else that should be on my radar?
Recipes I bookmarked this week:
1. White Chocolate Cream Cheese cookies by Averie Cooks
I hate that white chocolate cookies nearly all include nuts. These look like the perfect nut free treat.
2. Black Bottom Dulce de Leche Pie by Crazy for Crust
I am a wimp when it comes to hot weather. I love this delicious,decadent, but most importantly no bake dessert.
3. Birthday Cake Remix Brownies by Host the Toast
This is my all time favorite ice cream flavor. The brownie version looks to die for!
4. DIY Marshmallow Foundant
I’ve never made or even tasted foundant. However, this version looks easy and yummy.
5. Caramel Cake by Grandbaby Cakes
I am not a cake baker but I might have to make an exception for this tasty treat.