VitaBath Cupcake Couture Review + Giveaway
Disclaimer: The Vitabath Cupcake Couture products used in this review were sent to me for consideration.
In the winter I crave two things in my body care routine
1. Moisture: In the summer I can get away with any old body wash or shower gel. However, in the winter my skin tends to get dry/flaky in certain areas.
2. Sweet Scents:Who am I kidding I adore sweet/gourmand scents all year long. However they feel more appropriate to wear in the fall/wintertime.
The scents I have are
1. Heavenly Coconut Creme Body Wash
I like coconut scents, but sometimes they’re too one note. Thankfully that wasn’t the case with Coconut Creme. It has just the right amount of coconut balanced out with vanilla sweetness. The end result smells almost like coconut macaroons! Both body washes lathered well, and left my skin feeling moisturized.
2. Scrumptious Vanilla Sugar Body Wash
Vanilla is my all time favorite scent. I can’t help taking a whiff of the extract bottle every time I bake. Vitabath has bottled that rich, sweet vanilla scent with Vanilla sugar!
3. Dreamy Pink frosting Body Lotion
This was my favorite of the three scents! It is so rich and creamy. It smells just like cake batter. nomnomnom
The lotion was very moisturizing, and something I loved using right after a bath.
My only complaint about Vitabath was that they fill their containers right to the top! This means you usually spill some when first opening.
Can’t get enough cupcakes? Your favorite scents are also available in body sprays!
Do you like or hate sweet scents? What’s your go to body wash?
Please enter on the rafflecopter below. Good luck! 🙂