Turkey Chorizo Sliders: Juicy burgers topped with melty cheese and creamy guacamole. This summer supper is easy and so flavorful.
Haiiii! My name is Krystle, and I hate healthy food. Kale chips, green smoothies, and quinoa can take a hike. Byeeee!
Related: Pizza Sliders Recipe
I am all about food that is full of melty cheese, juicy dripping beef, and of course a good toasted roll. These turkey chorizo sliders are a little bit healthy and a little bit rock and roll!
The ground turkey is mixed with flavorful chorizo. This mixture also tastes amazing inside these keto cheese taco shells. Then the whole thing is topped with melty cheese and creamy guac!
Turkey Chorizo Sliders
- 1 Pound Ground Turkey
- ½ Pound Chorizo Sausage
- 2 Avocados Pit Removed
- ¼ Red Onion
- 1 Lime Juiced
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 4 Slider Buns
- 4 Slices Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Slices Tomato
For the Guacamole
- In a medium bowl, mash the avocados with the back of a fork until smooth. Stir in red onion, lime, and salt/pepper.
For the Sliders
- Preheat grill or large skillet.
- In a large bowl, combine turkey and chorizo. Form in 4 even patties.
- Use your thumb to make an indent in the center of the slider.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes per side turning only once. Burgers are done when a meat thermometer readers 165 degrees F.
- Place one slice of cheese on each burger. Cook over low heat until melted. If cooking in a skillet, cover with foil.
- Generously spread guacamole onto the bottom of half the buns. Top with tomato slice and slider patty.
Turkey Chorizo Sliders adapted via Table For Two
Turkey Chorizo Sliders Shopping Tips
- I used Cacique chorizo in this recipe.
- Look for avocados that are slightly soft and dark green.
Craving more picnics eats?