Summer Skincare Routine
I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for LANEIGE. I received product samples to facilitate my review as well as a promotional item to thank me for my participation.
I feel like we’re in that awkward time of year where chilly Spring mornings aren’t quite over with. Some mornings I can wake up freezing, and by afternoon I’m sweating like a pig!
Hot weather, chilly breezes, and air conditioning can all wreck havoc on our skin.
However, for around the last 6 weeks I’ve been testing a new skin care routine that as gotten me through all that and then some!!
Lately I’ve been addicted to Laneige skincare. It is clinically proven to hydrate skin using mineral water.
I love that it contains real minerals like calcium (supports skin’s moisture), magnesium & Zinc (boosts cells), iron (supports collagen), and potassium (a purifier).
Summer Time Skincare Routine:
1. Water Bank Serum: This silky smooth serum continue 6 moisturizing minerals. It made my skin feel SO soft and smooth I couldn’t stop touching it. Use it after exfoliating so it can penetrate skin’s deepest layers.
2. Water Bank Gel Cream: I’m usually turned off my moisture creams in jars because they tend to be too heavy/rich. However, this gel was just moisturizing enough to be hydrating without taking forever to soak in.
3. Water Bank Eye Gel: This product contains olive oil and quinoa to help moisturize the delicate under eye area. I like to store mine in the fridge to reduce puffiness as well!
4. BB Cushion: Laneige even offers BB creams and concealers! It’s unique cushiony cream texture offers light coverage and SPF 50 protection. I love that it doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores as well.
Nighttime Skincare Routine:
1. Water Bank Serum
2. Water Bank Moisture Cream: This cream is a little bit heavier than the gel so I like to put it on my skin after showering in the evening.
3. Water Bank Eye Gel
4. Water Sleep Mask: If I had to pick my single favorite Laneige item it’d be this one. It’s not a mask in the traditional peel off sense. Instead it’s an ultra hydrating overnight treatment. Best of all it has a calming fragrance made of rose and sandalwood.
Finally, can we take a sec to talk about the GORGEOUS blue and white packaging? It scream beach vibes to me. I’m a sucker for cute packages especially when the inside product is just as amazing!
So where do you go to get your hands on these goodies? Look no farther than your local Target.