Snowman Hard Boiled Eggs(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Snowman Hard Boiled Eggs: Perfect hard boiled eggs decorate to look like a snowman. Finally, a healthy snack kids will want to eat!
Hard boiled eggs are one of my favorite foods for lunch. They’re great in egg salad sandwiches, a salad, or just on their own.
Adorable Snowman Hard Boiled Eggs
These Snowman Hard Boiled Eggs are so much fun to make. They’d be perfect for making with the kids on a snow day!
Snowman Hard Boiled Eggs
- 6 Extra Large Eggs Hard Boiled
- 6 Medium Eggs Hard Boiled
- 2 Large Carrots Peeled
- 12 Pretzel Sticks
- Black Peppercorns
- Green Onions Green Parts Only
- Slice off a small section from the top and bottom of all 12 eggs to allow them to stand upright. (Toss aside for salads or snacking).
- Use a tooth pick to make a a large hole in the center of each egg. (You can assemble with toothpicks if you want to make these ahead too!).
- Press a pretzel stick into the large egg. Then place small egg through pretzel stick to sit on top of larger egg.
- Slice the thick end of the carrot into six rounds to use as the bottom of your hats.
- Slice the middle of the carrot into six chunks for the top of the hat.
- Drill holes in each piece of carrot using your skewer. Place pretzel through snowman's head leaving just enough sticking out to top with 2 more carrot pieces.
- Cut the small tip of the carrot into six small pieces to use as snowman noses.
- Drill hole in face, and insert nose.
- Drill 2 eye holes, 4 for the mouth, and three for the button. Press in 2 peppercorns for the eyes ,4 for the mouth, and 3 for the buttons.
- Break pretzel sticks in half ,and insert one half on each side to resemble arms.
- Break a pretzel in half and insert a piece in each side of the body to make arms.
- Split green onion open. Scrape blade along the stem.
- Trim with kitchen shears to make a scarf, and band for the hat.
Craving more easy holiday appetizers?
Egg Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Egg Muffin Breakfast Sandwich via Averie Cooks
Loaded Egg Burritos via Shugary Sweets
Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs and Bacon via Spicy Southern Kitchen
What do you think of these snowmen hard boiled eggs?