Smores Rice Krispie Treats
Melt in your mouth double decker Smores Rice Krispies: A graham cracker base filled with melty chocolate and gooey marshmallows.
Love Smores but hate the stick factor? You’ll love these Smores Rice Krispie treats.
They combine the melty chocolate, gooey marshmallow, and familiar graham flavor in an easy to eat square. They’d be perfect for summer picnics, reunions, or potlucks!
Smore Rice Krispies
- 5-7 Graham Crackers
- 10 oz Mini Marshmallows Divided
- 3 Cups Rice Krispies Cereal
- 8 Tablespoons Butter Melted and divided
- 2 Cups Milk chocolate Chips
- 2 Chocolate Candy Bars I used 2 Hershey Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8x8 or 9x9 inch pan with tin foil. Spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Arrange graham crackers in single layer to cover the bottom of the pan. Crush up 2 more Graham crackers. Sprinkle over the seams of the crackers.
- Drizzle with around 4 tablespoons of melted butter.Bake in the oven for 8-9 minutes.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups of chocolate chips. Return to oven for 5 more minutes. Set aside.
- Add the remaining amount of butter to a dutch oven. Add half of the marshmallows and stir constantly until melted.
- Pour in Rice Krispies and stir until combined.
- Using greased hands press rice krispie mixture over the top of the chocolate layer.
- Top rice krispies with the remaining marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Broil for 2-3 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly toasted.
- Top with pieces of chocolate bars, if desired.
Hungry for Smore?
Smores Treats From Blogs I Heart:
Smores Blondies via Crazy For Crust
Smores Nachos via Fake Ginger
Smore Cheesecake via Life Love Sugar