Six Sisters’ Stuff: 12 Days of Christmas Review
Are you one of those people like me that gets excited for Christmas in October? Do you have the days counted on your calender already? Then you’ll love the new Six Sisters’ Stuff Cookbook.
Do you believe that Christmas decorations shouldn’t be in stores until mid-November? This book will change your mind and get you in the mood!
The book is jam packed with over 140 recipes, crafts, and easy Christmas Ideas. Their Christmas organization ideas are mind blowingly simple things that I need to start doing this year ASAP!
The Chapters include:
1. 12 Christmas Cookies
2. 12 Days of Christmas for your True Love (Great ideas!!)
3. 12 Family Traditions
4. 12 Christmas Brunch Recipes
5. 12 Sanity Saving Christmas Tips (Pure genius I tell you!)
6. 12 Christmas Party Ideas
7. 12 Spectacular Christmas Treats
8. 12 Ways to Give Back
9. 12 Gifts For Neighbors
10. 12 Quick and Easy Family Dinners (So Important for this busy time of year!)
11. 12 Homemade Christmas Gifts
12. 12 DIY Christmas Decorations
Recipes I’ve marked with a post-it to try ASAP:
1. Soft and Chewy Molasses Cookies
2. Mint Chip Cookies
3. Homemade Peanut Butter Truffles
4. Slow Cooker Ham and Pineapple Sandwiches
5. Slow Cooker Chicken Fajita Soup
12 Days of Christmas with Six Sister’s Stuff is available now for only 19.99.