Disclaimer: Some items were sent to me by PR for editorial consideration others were purchased with my own money. All opinions are my own.
1. Bebe By Bebe Perfume(Review) is a romantic floral (and I’m not really a floral fan!)
2.*Laura Mercier Eye Canvas(Review) conceals and primes the eye area in one single step
3.Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combo Skin(Review) gives me full coverage that never fades or cracks. Bonus: It’s super affordable!
4. Urban Decay Deslick Makeup Setting Spray helps keep even my oily t zone matte
5. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara(Review) gives my lashes amazing volume and curl. I rarely buy high end mascaras but I am considering repurchasing this one.
6. *Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner Pencil(Review) applies as smooth as butter and wears well
7. Maybelline Master Precise Eyeliner(Review): Makes liquid liner a breeze for klutzs like me
8. Bath and Body Works Vanilla Buttercream Hand Soap: Yummy cupcake goodness every time I wash my hands
9. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake:(Review) is the perfect everyday warm pink moisturizing lippie
9. TheBalm Nude Tude Palette(Review): I’ve been reaching for this a lot again. I especially like Selfish and Sophisticated for an every day neutral eye look.
10. Yankee Candle Pink Sands is a fruity, beachy smell I can’t get enough of.
*=Sent by PR
What are your favorite products for this past month?