Santa Cupcakes(Last Updated On: August 3, 2020)
Santa Cupcakes: These easy Santa Cupcakes are so simple to make. No decorating skills required, and super fun to make with the kids!
Skip the store-bought treats, and make these easy Santa cupcakes.
I stink at decorating cupcakes, especially under pressure. If I have to bake something for family on Christmas, you can bet your last candy cane I’ll mess them up. I promise it is nearly impossible to mess these cupcakes up. Even kids can help decorate. Let’s face it there’s will probably look even better than mine! 😉
For the Cupcakes
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- Line cupcake pan with paper liners.
- Mix and bake cupcakes according to the box directions. Cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time. Add milk as needed until you reach your desired consistency.
- Spread or pipe frosting onto cupcakes.
- Sprinkle red sugar on the upper third of the cupcake to resemble a hat.
- Cut marshmallows in half. Place one at the end of the hat to resemble a fluff ball. Also, place them along the line of the hat to resemble the fur lining. Finally, add more marshmallows to form Santa's beard.
- Add 2 mini chocolate chips for the eyes and a red hot for the nose.
Santa Cupcakes Shopping Tips:
- Feel free to use different candies if you don’t like red hots. M&Ms, candy eyes, or even raisins would look fine.
- You could also use a homemade cupcake base like my funfetti cupcakes.
Santa desserts from blogs I Heart:
Santa and Elves Donuts via Beyond Frosting
Santa Star Cookies via Everyday Dishes
Rolly Polly Santa Cookies via Sugar and Charm
What do you think of these Santa Cupcakes?