Delicious cocktails don’t make themselves, and these Rumchata Drinks exemplify making your own drinks at home.
If you have Rumchata on hand and are looking for a list of drinks that are unmatched, then give this list a try. Warning: these Rumchata Drinks are so good that you may never want to go out again. We’re talking creamy drinks full of divine flavor!
Skip getting drinks at a fancy bar because you can make your very own Rumchata Drinks at home. Whether you add the cream liqueur to a holiday drink or you are just enjoying a summer cocktail – it makes every drink worth making. So, if you haven’t tried it or are scared to get on board – THIS IS YOUR SIGN. Now, happy drinking!
What Is Rumchata?
Rumchata is a cream liqueur that has rum, cream, cinnamon, and sugar. It is reminiscent of horchata. Many people say it tastes like cinnamon toast crunch as well.
- Flavor: Rumchata has a sweet cinnamon flavor with notes of vanilla and caramel.
- Strength: 27.5 proof or 13.75 ABV
- Cost: ~$20
- Location: It may be near the cream liquors or with the rum.
- Pick your favorite recipe.
- Click the link.
- Follow the recipe and enjoy responsibly!