Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dusts Review
Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dusts are loose powder eye shadows. They provide great color at a low cost.
Shade: Sunlit Cactus: is a shimmery goldenrod color. It has a bit more yellow in it than your typical gold eyeshadow.
Shade: Indian Summer is a medium burnt orange. Orange is going to be huge this fall!
Shade: Majestic Green is a medium green with shimmer.
Shade: Pink Glitz is a light sheer pink. It makes a great highlight color.
What I loved:
1. Gorgeous colors that are richly pigmented.
2. Smooth and easily blendable.
3. Super affordable (only 4.99 for 2.5 grams)
What I didn’t like:
1. There was a moderate amount of fallout, which is expected with loose pigments.
2. Packaging: I wish that the name of the shade was on the bottom of the container.
Overall, Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dusts are an affordable loose eyeshadow option!
Buy it: At your local Rite Aid or On Jesse’s Girl’s website for $4.99
Disclaimer: Baking Beauty received press samples of the above items. I was not required to write a review, and no compensation was received. All opinions will always be my own.