Prestige Cosmetics has been creating quality cosmetics for over 30 years. They strive to make products that exceed your expectations. After trying out several of their items, they certainly exceeded mine!
As a full time student it is essential my makeup lasts all day. I simply do not have the time for touchups. Using Prestige primers and shadows, I was confident I was good to go all day and night!
1. Primed and Ready Face Primer ($11.50): This primer is a steal. For only $11.50, it controls oil, and makes my makeup stay fresh all day. It doesn’t do quite as good a job at filling in my other imperfections as my holy grail primer. However, if you have normal skin that shouldn’t be a problem.
2. Primed and Ready Eye Primer(9.50): This primer was more pink based than others I’ve tried. It successfully did both things I want my eye primer to do. It made the colors more vibrant, and decreased fading time. Using Prestige primer and shadows together, I got 10 hours of wear with minimal fading. Please check out my look at the bottom of the page featuring this primer.
3. Eyeshadow Duo in Passion fruit (4.50): This duo features a light and dark purple. Purple are always huge in the fall. However, I have to admit I’m intimidated by the purple smoky eye. This purple duo is wearable, and provides 2 shades for the lid and crease. I was impressed with the pigmentation, but I wish the texture was less powdery.
4. Dramatic Minerals Eyeshadow In Copper ($4.95): Is a very orange shimmery copper. I loved the color, and it was very blendable. I’m sure this will become a staple in my fall makeup routine.
5. Single Eyeshadow in Oasis ($3.95): is a very light almost white shimmery grey. It is too light to be a highlight color. I’ll mostly use this as an eyeshadow base I think.
Which Prestige Item Do You like Best?
Disclaimer: Baking Beauty received press samples of the above items in hopes she would write about them. No compensation was received, and I was not required to write a review.