Disclaimer: Today’s Pizzadillas Recipe is sponsored by Kraft. All opinions on its cheesy goodness are my own.
I slave over the hot stove to make cookies. I spend hours icing cakes and cupcakes. Just about every week I bake a sweet treat.
But, the only recipe my family requests over and over again is Pizzadillas! At first I was like WHAT?! Don’t you want me to remake that fancy cake or those french cookies? But now I’ve come to embrace them as a quick and easy dinner idea.
Saucy Pizza + Crunch Quesedilla= Pizzadillas!
- 10 pack Small flour tortillas
- 1 Purple Onion
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- 1 Small Bag Kraft Pizza Cheese
- 1 Package Pepperoni
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Chop onions and peppers. Saute with a drizzle of olive oil until tender.
- Put cheese, pepperoni, and veggies in the middle of 2 tortillas. Spread with butter. Cook in hot skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Spray baking sheet with non stick cooking spray. Top your cooked quesedilla with pizza sauce, more cheese, pepperoni, and veggies. Bake in oven for 5-7 minutes until the cheese is melted.
These Pizzadillas are really customizeable so feel free to substitute whatever toppings your family loves.
Other great options would be:
Pineapple and Ham
Mushrooms and Green Pepper
Bacon and Sausage
Pizzadilla Recipe adapted via Closet Cooking
Have you ever tried pizzadillas?