Pin to Win Contest #NotABox #UPSHappy
This is a sponsored post with UPS and the Social Media Chicks. All opinions are my own.
Best Holiday Gifts I’ve Ever Received
1. Kindle fire: I am always the last person to get new technology. That is why I was so surprised and excited to get this the first year it came out. It combines my love of reading and the internet!
2.Air Hockey Table:If you’ve ever played air hockey you know the hours of enjoyment it can provide. This made my basement the best hangout spot in the neighborhood.
3. Designer Handbags: This is not something I’d usually splurge on for myself. However, I absolutely adore a cute bag that will last for years.
Well these material gifts were amazing, Christmas is about so much more. These gifts helped connect me with my family both near and far. It made me know they were thinking of me,and that they cared.
When ordering a great gift (especially one as expensive as a designer bag), you need to be certain it will arrive on time and in good condition.
I love that I can trust UPS to handle all these technical details while I focus on buying presents and of course baking cookies!
To help celebrate the season UPS is hosting a PinterestContest.Don’t pretend like you don’t spend hours over there anyways. Why not win something too?
Prizes include gift cards to Online Shoes, Rent the Runway, E-Bags, and Wayfair.
Here’s how to enter:
1. Create a Pinterest board with the name “UPS Delivers Holiday Gifts.”
2. Fill your board with all of your favorite holiday gift ideas. Use the hashtags #NotABox and #UPSHappy in the description for each pin.
3. Finalize your entry by emailing your board link to PinItToWinIt@ups.com.
The contest runs today through 12/16/2013. Good luck!!