Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese: All the flavors of pizza in a SUPER easy to make grilled cheese sandwich. Tons of spicy pepperoni and gooey cheese make this an irresistible lunch or dinner!
Pizza is our all time favorite family dinner. Looking for something that tastes just like homemade pizza? These Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese sandwiches are just AS yummy and ready in half the time.
The bread? Wait till you see what I used. It’s to die for!
Love pizza? Try out Pizza Pasta Recipe next.
I just used pepperoni and cheese in mine, but feel free to adjust to your family’s tastes.
Some other yummy ideas:
1. Ham, cheese, and pineapple
2. Pepperoni, Sausage, and Bacon
3. Green Peppers, Onions, and Mushrooms
Try These Sandwiches Next
Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake garlic toast for 7-8 minutes.
- Spread half the slices with ~1 tablespoon of sauce each.
- Top with ~6 slices of pepperoni each.
- Top with 1 slice of cheese.
- Repeat the pepperoni and cheese layers one more time.
- Spread ~1 tablespoon of sauce on the other 4 slices of bread. Press on top of the other slice of bread.
What do you think of this Pepperoni Pizza Grilled Cheese?