Peeps Pizza(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Peeps Pizza: Chewy cereal pizza topped with marshmallow frosting and Easter candies. The cutest easter dessert/centerpiece around.
Hi, my name is Krystle and I have a problem. (Pssst this is the part where you say HI KRYSTLE)
And that problem is sugarrrrrr! Sometimes like in this Peeps Pizza I even put sugar on my sugar!
The “crust” is a mix of rice krispies and fruity pebbles. I love the color the fruity pebbles give! Then the pizza is topped with marshmallow frosting and an assortment of Easter candies. I used Peeps and M&Ms ,but feel free to use your favorites. I think that jelly beans would also be super cute!
Peeps Pizza Recipe
Adapted via Cookies and Cups
- <b> For the Rice Krispie Pizza Crust"</b>
- 8 Cups Rice Krispie Cereal
- 4 Cups Fruity Pebble Cereal
- ½ Cup Butter
- 2 10.5 oz Bags Mini Marshmallows
- <b> For the Marshmallow Frosting</b>
- 1 7oz Jar of Marshmallow Creme
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- 1½ Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Peeps and Easter M&Ms To Garnish
- <b> For the Peeps Pizza </b>
- Spray a large pizza pan with non stick cooking spray.
- In a large stock pot melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows until melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in rice krispies and fruity pebbles.
- Evenly press into prepared pizza pan.
- <b> For the Marshmallow Frosting </b>
- Cream butter until light and fluffy. Fold in marshmallow creme.
- Stir in vanilla. Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Spread frosting onto rice krispie pizza. Decorate with Peeps and Easter M&Ms.
Looking for more Easter Dessert Ideas?
Peeps Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Coconut Blondie Cheesecake via Life Love Sugar
Peeps Eclair Cake Cups via Inside Bru Crew Life
Marshmallow Peeps Cookie Sandwiches via Sally’s Baking Addiction