Reindeer Cookies: Chewy peanut butter cookies decorated to look like a reindeer. Cute and SO easy!
These peanut butter reindeer cookies are one of the easiest and yummiest Christmas cookies around. The dough is an easy, chewy peanut butter base. Then the peanut butter reindeer cookies are topped off with sweet and salty goodies!
Craving More Cookies?
Peanut Butter Reindeer Cookies Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease cookie sheets.
- Break pretzels into pieces to use as antlers.
- In a large bowl cream butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, salt, baking soda and vanilla.Stir until combined.
- Gradually add flour a little at a time until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Roll into balls ~½ inch each. Place on prepared pans.
- Sprinkle with sugar, and make an indentation with your thumb in the center of each cookie.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Immediately place an M&M candy into the indentation as the nose. Add 2 mini chocolate chips (pointed end down) as eyes.
- Insert 2 pretzels pieces as the antlers.
- If the antlers won't stick, use melted chocolate chips as "glue".
Reindeer Treats from Blogs I Heart:
Reindeer Meringues via the Decorated Cookie
Gingerbread Reindeer via Crumbs and Corkscrews
Reindeer Chow via Brown Eyed Baker
What do you think of these reindeer cookies with pretzel antlers?