Peanut Butter Brownies(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
What is it about chocolate and peanut butter that is so irresistible? Today I’d like to share a recipe I made this weekend, that I am LOVING.
(Adapted from a Betty Crocker 2012 Cookbook Recipe)
Peanut Butter BrowniesPin Recipe
- Brownie Mix I used chocolate chunk to make this recipe even more decadent
- Eggs water,and oil (check your brownie box for amounts)
<b>Peanut Butter Filling</b>
- 1/4 butter softened
- 1/4 cup peanut butter I used creamy, you could use crunchy if your family prefers
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Milk we were out of milk, so I used water with to trouble
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 350. Make brownies according to directions using greased foil in the pan. Cool.
- Mix all filling ingredients until combined. Spread over brownies.
- Baking Beauty Tip: Spray your measuring cup with non-stick cooking spray before measuring the peanut butter. This will make it come out easy, without leaving behind any of its creamy goodness.
- Melt topping ingredients, cool slightly. Spread over peanut butter filling.
These brownies are delicious. The rich, fudgy brownies combined with creamy light peanut butter is heavenly.
I hope you’ll try it the next time your chocolate/peanut butter craving hits.
What is your favorite brownie recipe? Please let me know in a comment below!