Parnevu Hair Care Review(Last Updated On: August 4, 2020)
Since the weather has gotten colder, I’ve been spending more and more time inside. We finally broke down last week, and turned on the furnace. Since then, I’ve noticed my skin and hair have been drying out. While, I’ve been slathering on lotion, I’m a little clueless when it comes to dry hair.
That’s why I was really excited to try the Parnevu Extra Dry Line.
I’ve been using the Parnevu system for around 2 weeks now. So far I really like the results I’m seeing.
The Salon Shampoo was really great at removing any buildup from my hair. It also left it feeling very smooth.
After Shampoo Conditioner made by hair feel really soft and smooth. Both have a light pleasant smell. It also adds shine.
Finally, I like using the Leave in Conditioner (Normal Forumula) after drying my hair. It makes my hair feel super soft, and shiny. It reminds me a lot of the Pueology Super Smooth Hair Mask except you don’t wash it out.
What I loved:
1. The Price: All products cost only $5! They are higher quality than what you’ll find at your local supermarket while being around equal in price. This is especially true of the 16 oz. Leave in Conditioner!
2. Does what it says: My hair felt softer, and stronger in only a few weeks.
3. My Hair Looks Better: I think the extra moisture helped tame some of my frizz, without sacrificing curls or volume.
What I didn’t like:
1. The Smell of The Leave in Conditioner: In the container I really didn’t like the smell. However, once I got it in my hair it wasn’t as strong and didn’t linger.
2. The packaging: I thought the packaging was kind of blah. I purchase a lot of things based on packaging, and I’m not sure this would stand out for me.
Disclaimer: Baking Beauty received the above items for review. No compensation was received, and all opinions are my own.
Where to Buy:
Parnevu products are available at http://www.parnevu.com as well as at many beauty supply stores nationwide.
Connect With Parnevu
Disclaimer: Items were provided for review, all opinions are my own.