Oreo Santa Hats: Oreos decorated to look just like Old St. Nick’s Hat. Christmas dessert can not get any easier or cuter than this!
Let’s face it Christmas is stressful. You’ve got to
a. Brave the mall filled with barbarians (That MAC Blush is MINE, and I will smack you in the head with my handbag to get it)
b. Wrap the dang misshapen things when you get home
c. Visit your “lovely” in laws
With a mile long to do list, cut yourself a break and make these easy Oreo Santa Hats for Christmas dessert. Everyone is always so full, they’ll be a welcome little bite.
These Oreo Santa Hats would also look adorable on cookie trays or dessert tables!
Oh-So Easy Oreo Santa Hats
Oreo Santa Hats
- 1 Lb Strawberries Tops Removed
- 12 Oreo Cookies I used the Winter ones
- ½ Cup Butter Softened
- 1 Tablespoon Whole Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- Wash strawberries and remove the hulls. Place on paper towels to dry.
- Freeze strawberries for 30 minutes or until firm.
- In a medium bowl, cream butter. Stir in milk. Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time until you reach your desired consistency.
- Pipe frosting into a circle on the top of the oreo to make the strawberry sticky and to resemble the fur ring.
- Press strawberry into piped frosting large end down.
- Pipe a dot on top of the strawberry to resemble the hat's fluff ball.
Craving More Christmas Ideas?
Oreo Recipes From Blogs I Heart
Oreo Snowman Pops via Mommy Savers
Oreo Polar Bears via Everyday Dishes
Melted Snowman Oreo Balls via The Girl Who Ate Everything
What do you think of these Oreo Santa Hats? What does your family usually serve for Christmas dessert?