Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies
Oreo Chocolate Chip Cookies: Chewy cookies loaded with gooey chocolate chips, sprinkles, and crunchy oreo cookies.
Ever have one of those days where you just want to drown yourself in all your favorite junk foods at once?
STOP PUT THE OREOS DOWN! These cookies will give you all those flavors/textures that you’re craving. They combine all my favorites in one chewy bite: oreos, cake batter, and chocolate chips.
- ¾ Cup (1½ Sticks) Butter, Softened
- ¾ Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- ¼ Cup White Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1½ Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 3.5-Ounce Packet Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1 Teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch salt, To Taste
- 20 Oreo cookies, Roughly Chopped (I used Double Stuff)
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ½ Cup Sprinkles
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Stir in egg and vanilla.
- Mix in pudding mix, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually stir in flour a little at a time. Stir until just combined.
- Fold in chopped oreos, chocolate chips, and sprinkles.
- Chill dough for 2-3 hours.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Drop by rounded tablespoonful onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the centers are set. Cool on pan for 2-3 minutes. Remove to wire wrack to cool completely.
Oreo Treats from Blogs I heart:
Chocolate Oreo Cake via Life Love and Sugar
Homemade Golden Oreos via Crazy For Crust
Oreo Pancakes via Grandbaby Cakes
Funfetti Oreo Cheesecake Bars via Mom on Timeout
Oreo Cake via Sally’s Baking Addiction