Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes(Last Updated On: August 22, 2020)
Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes: Moist and tangy vanilla orange cupcakes topped with a creamy orange buttercream. Bring back memories of childhood with these cupcakes that tastes just like an orange creamsicle!
Remember those orange popsicles with white ice cream inside? These orange creamsicle cupcakes taste just like those! Orange Crush Soda and Orange Jello give the cupcakes a wonderful orange flavor AND color!
They’re topped with a homemade orange butter cream. The orange soda serves as the milk component. If your icing is too thick add more soda. If too thin, add more powdered sugar.
Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes
For The Cupcakes
- 1 Box White Cake Mix
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Cup Orange Crush Soda
- 5 Tablespoons Orange Jello Mix
For the Frosting
- 1 Cup Butter Softened
- 3 Cups Powdered Sugar
- 1-3 Tablespoons Orange Crush Soda
- 2 Tablespoons Orange Jello Mix
<b>For the Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, egg whites, vegetable oil, jello mix, and orange crush soda. Stir until just combined.
- Fill liners 3/4 of the way full and bake 18-20 minutes ,or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely.
For the frosting
- Whip butter until light and fluffy. Stir in jello mix.
- Gradually add powdered sugar a little at a time. Stir in orange crush soda as needed to reach your desired consistency.
- Spread or pipe onto cupcakes.
Orange Creamsicle Desserts From Blogs I Heart:
Orange Creamsicle Ice Cream Cake via Life Love Sugar
Ooey Gooey Orange Creamsicle Bars via Crazy For Crust
Orange Creamsicle Cookies via Oh Sweet Basil
What do you think of these Orange Creamsicle Cupcakes? What’s your favorite summer dessert?