No Bake Banana Split Dessert
No Bake Banana Split Dessert: 3 Layers of silky smooth cheesecake topped off with hot fudge and whipped cream. This no bake summer dessert tastes just like a banana split and is nearly foolproof!
Looking for a cool creamy dessert that just screams summer? You need this banana split cheesecake in your life! It features 3 creamy cheesecake layers (Strawberry, Pineapple and Vanilla!). It’s topped off with all the traditional banana split dessert toppings like hot fudge, sprinkles, and of course maraschino cherries!
Best of all this banana split dessert recipe doesn’t need any special equipment.
1. Oreo Cookie Crust: This can easily be done with a plastic baggie and a rolling pin or wooden spoon. However, if you have a food processor(I don’t!) feel free to use that instead.
2. No Bake Banana Cheesecake: No mixer? No problem! Whip with a whisk until smooth.
3. Pureeing fruit without a blender: A potato masher or a mortar and pestle will do just fine!
Related: Best Banana Cake
No Bake Banana Split Dessert Recipe
No Bake Banana Split Dessert
- 20 Chocolate Sandwich Cookies I used Oreos
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- 3 8 Oz Packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 Bananas
- ½ Cup Pineapple Juice
- 2 ¼ Cups Powdered Sugar Divided
- ⅓ Cup Fresh or Frozen Strawberries Pureed
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Pineapple Drained and Pureed
- 5 ½ Cups Whipped Cream
- If desired for Garnish
- Hot Fudge sauce
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Crush chocolate sandwich cookies.
- Thinly slice banans and soak in pineapple juice. Set aside.
- Beat one package of cream cheese, and 3/4 cup of powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of whipped cream.
- Lay banana slices on top of cookie crust. Spread with first layer of cheesecake filling.
- Beat a second package of cream cheese and 3/4 cup of powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of whipped cream and strawberry puree. Spread over first layer of cheesecake.
- Beat the final package of cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in 1/12 cups of whipped cream and pureed pineapple. Spread on top of the strawberry cheesecake layer.
- Top with a thin layer of whipped cream. If desired, drizzle with hot fudge, whipped cream, sprinkles, and maraschino cherries.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours or until set. Can also be stored in the freezer for an even cooler treat.
No Bake Banana Split Dessert Cheesecake Adapted via: The Recipe Rebel
Trivia Tidbit: The Banana Split was invented in my home state of Pennsylvania (Latrobe to exact!) at the Tassel pharmacy. It originally cost only 10 cents!
You may also enjoy:
Banana Split Goodies from Blogs I love:
Banana Split Cupcakes via Crazy for Crust
Banan Split Fudge via Shugary Sweets
Banana Split Icebox Cake via Life Love Sugar
What do you think of this No Bake Banana Split Dessert Cheesecake? What’s your favorite ice cream topping?