Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes:Silky smooth pumpkin cheesecake nestled inside a spicy gingersnap crust. All the flavor of fall in the palm of your hand!
There are 2 types of people in this world.
Those who use cake mix, and those who pretend they don’t.
The book is also sprinkled with anecdotes and funny stories. I mean in what other cookbook can you read about stealing Little Debbies’ while your grandma watches her soaps, running up to greet all dogs (OMG someone else does this?!), and being tired of seeing baby pictures in your Facebook feed.
Out of the Box Desserts is divided into 5 sections: Cakes/Cupcakes, Brownies/Blondies/Bars, Cookies, Cheesecakes/Pies, and Candies.
Other recipes I’m DYING to try are:
- Snickerdoodle Sheet Cake
- Cherry Pie Cookies
- Frosted Cupcookies
The recipe I had to try first was these Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. They feature a spicy gingersnap crust, creamy pumpkin cheesecake, and a dollop of whipped cream! No more worrying about cutting the pumpkin pie and
fighting over the last slice.
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- <b> For the Crust </b>
- 20 Gingersnap Cookies Crushed
- 2 Tablespoons White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup 1/2 Stick Butter, Melted
- <b> For the Pumpkin Cheesecake </b>
- 8 Ounce Cream Cheese Softened
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Egg
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Teaspoons Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon Ground
- 1/4 Cup Sour Cream
- <b> For the Topping </b>
- Whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice If Desired
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a cupcake pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine crushed cookies, sugar, and melted butter. Stir well. Drop a heaping tablespoon of this into each muffin cup. Press down with spoon.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- <b> For the Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling </b>
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, and pumpkin puree. Mix until smooth. Add in egg, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Evenly divide between muffin cups. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Cool completely,before storing in the refrigerator.
- Before serving top with whipped cream and additional pumpkin pie spice if desired. .
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Recipe from:Out of the Box Desserts by Hayley Parker
Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes Shopping Tips:
- I used Nabisco gingersnaps in this recipe.
- Save the rest of your pumpkin puree. It’s be great in the recipes linked down below, or tossed into pancakes in the morning.
Craving More Pumpkin?
What do you think of these mini pumpkin cheesecakes? What is your favorite semi homemade recipe?