When it’s Saturday night and you want something sweet but don’t have the energy to clean up the massive mess that often comes along with baking, what do you do? Do you let your sweet tooth down and settle for the stale cookies that have been sitting in the closet since last summer? Not anymore, let us introduce you to microwave desserts.
They’re perfect for these hot summer days too. No heating up the house by turning on the oven!
- Pick your favorite recipe.
- Click the link.
- Follow the instructions and enjoy!
Microwave desserts are all about ease and simplicity, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t some tips and tricks that you should know.
Tips and Tricks
- Read the recipe ahead of time.
- If your dessert needs to cool, let it sit.
- Cover your creation with a paper towel or lid.
- Spray your mugs with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Use a large mug to prevent overflow.
- Watch your dessert cook to make sure it’s not over or underdone.
- Don’t be afraid to add some ice cream or whipped cream on top.