Meatloaf Pizza aka Meatza(Last Updated On: March 7, 2019)
Meatloaf Pizza aka Meatza: Flavor meatloaf “crust” with all your favorite toppings. Your 2 favorite foods, in one great bite!
So everyone’s all like…
Check out my gluten free, vegan cauliflower pizza crust. And I’m over her like oh hey I just made a crust out of MEAT! If you think this is a great idea, welcome to my blog. Let’s be friends!
This pizza is guaranteed to turn meatloaf haters into meatloaf lovers! Feel free to use your favorite toppings. Plus because it is not as thick as a traditional meatloaf it cooks up in just 30 minutes! Perfect for weeknight dinners!
It would also be a sure winner for the upcoming March madness or football games next year. (please come back football I miss you!!)
Meatloaf Pizza aka Meatza
- 1 Pound Left Ground Beef
- 1/2 Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1 Egg
- 2/3 Cup Pizza Sauce Divided(I like Pappy Fred's by Del Grosso)
- 1 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Mushrooms Thinly Sliced
- 10-15 Slices Pepperoni
- 1/4 Cup Green Bell Pepper Sliced
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray an 8 inch pan with non sticky cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef, bread crumbs, egg, and 1/3 cup of pizza sauce. Press into prepared pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Spread with remaining pizza sauce. Top with mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, pepperoni, and green bell pepper.
- Bake for 5-10 minutes ,or until the cheese is melted and internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
Adapted via Kraft Magazine
- Making a mini version of these meatloaves would also be awesome! Place into a mini muffin pan, and cook for 15-20 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the center reaches 160 degrees.
- If you like your pizza spicy add 1/4 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
Pizza Recipes From Blogs I Heart:
Sloppy Joe Pickle Pizza via Shugary Sweets
Spinach Artichoke Pizza via Recipe Runner
Deep Dish Pizza via Sally’s Baking Addiction
What do you think of this Meatza recipe?