Make Your Home Smell Great This Summer(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Air Wick. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating
Along with the wonderful warm weather and vacations of summer comes some unpleasant odors.
Some that are present in my house:
1. Stinky Workout Clothes/Shoes
3.The Garbage (Is it just me or is it 10x stinkier in the warmer months?)
We often entertain in the summer. Even if we picnic, guests sometimes go inside to use the restroom or freshen up.
I would hate to have someone enter my home, and think that it smells funky. To keep it smelling amazing I do the following.
1. Open the Windows: If you have air conditioning like we do, chances are your house can smell a little stale. In the mornings/evenings I like to let fresh air in. It sweeps old odors out, and leaves the house smelling fresh.
2. Plug in a Scented Oil diffuser: These are great for small rooms like the bathroom. You may not see them, but they’ll always keep your room smelling awesome.
3. Burn a candle: Burning a candle is relaxing and can make your whole home smell inviting. My favorite summer scent is the American Samoa: Sweet Coconut & Island Palms by Airwick. It has just the right amount of Coconut that reminds me of the beach, without smelling like sunscreen!
4. Use a reed Diffuser: I like keeping one of these in my bedroom. The fragrance lasts forever and it is less dangerous if accidentally knocked over.
5. Room Sprays: Having company over in 5 minutes and need a refresher? Try a freshmatic spray to make your home smell great instantly!
Having a hard time deciding what scents to use in your home? Let the experts do the work! Airwick’s experts have spend countless hours creating the perfect balance of fragrance inspired by our nations national parks.
The Scents Include:
Grand Canyon:Cactus blossoms and warm summer breeze.
Virgin Islands: Tropical plumeria & sweet honeysuckle
Gulf Islands: Sweet tropical paradise
American Samoa: Native coconut & island palms.
Denali:Clean Cotton Grass & fresh spring air.
Hawai’i:Exotic papaya and hibiscus flower.
Which would you most like to try?