Lush Secret Garden Bath Bomb Review(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
Disclosure: The Lush Secret Garden Bath Bomb featured in this review was purchased with my own money.
Lush says:This beautiful bomb may look simple, but inside is a secret… it’s full of flower petals! It has a frothy outer layer, creating a light carpet of foam to sink beneath as your cares float away.
Baking Beauty Says: This floral bath bomb helps soften skin, but I wish it didn’t fizz for such a long time.
Lush Secret Garden Bath Bomb Review
What I loved:
1. The scent: Lush says the bomb is supposed to smell like roses and orange. To me it smells more like a field of fragrant wild flowers. There is a strong floral scent, but at the same time it is grassy/earthy.
2. The real flowers: Once the bomb breaks open it reveals a center of yellow marigold blossoms. I love bathing with flower petals, but never feel like buying any/taking the time. If you happen to not like petals in your bath you can always wrap the ballistic in some burlap to prevent them from escaping.
3. Water color: It turns the water a light (but not lime) green. It made me feel very peaceful and relaxed.
What I didn’t like:
1. The long fizz time: Usually bath bombs are completely dissolved for me in less than 5 minutes. This one took almost 20! I generally use makeup wipes/wash my face while it does its thing, then hop in. However, If i kept up my bath time routine the water would be cold by the time it was done fizzing.
2. You Can’t break it in half: Because I’m a
cheapskate frugal fashionista i generally break my lush products into 2 or 3 pieces. However, with the flowers inside that it not an option.
Overall, If you are into floral/woodsy scents I’d recommend trying this one out.
Is it limited edition: Yes
What does it cost:$5.25
Where can I buy it: Lushusa.com or your local Lush store.
What’s your favorite Lush Bath Bomb?