Lipsense Review + Giveaway
One of my biggest beauty secrets is drinking tons of water. I always have a glass next to me at home, and a bottle in my purse when I’m on the go.
However, this healthy habit wrecks havoc on my lipstick/lipgloss. Sometimes, I wonder why I even bother putting it on when its gone in an hour or so.
What you say if I told you I’ve found a lipstick that lasts all day even through food and drink?
One kit comes with a liquid lipstick, a moisturizing gloss, and an “Opps Remover”‘.
1. Beige Champagne is a very neutral pink.
2.Kelly’s Krush is a bright but very wearable pink.
3. Praline Rose is a dark mauve.
Here is Praline Rose after ~6 hours of wear (&Lunch!!)
The only real difference is that some of the glossyness is gone which can easily be remedied with another coat.
1. VERY long lasting product
2. The gloss is moisturizing and prevents any drying
3. Wearable colors: Lipstick is often too bright and bold for me, but I felt I could easily wear all 3 of these colors. However, if bright is your thing they have over 40 shades to choose from!
1. Beauty is pain: The first couple of times I used the lipstick it burned. This is because of the alcohol base that makes it long lasting. It wasn’t unbearable, but it did sting.
Overall, this a try to its word lipstick that will last you all day AND night. As I’m sure you can see I have a ton of products that come thru this blog to test out. This is one of the few that I will repurchase with my own money when I run out. In fact, I wan to get a backup of the gloss right now!
Disclaimer: Baking Beauty received press samples of Lipsense. I was not required to write a review, and no compensation was received. All opinions and thoughts are mine alone.