Life Ala Mode & Giveaway #1
What I Made This Week
No Bake Banana Split Dessert Cheesecake: 3 Layers of silky smooth cheesecake topped off with hot fudge and whipped cream. This no bake summer dessert tastes just like a banana split and is nearly foolproof!
Easy Smores Trifle Enjoy gooey marshmallow, rich chocolate, and the familiar taste of graham crackers in this easy no bake trifle. Super simple Smores flavor without the sticky mess!
What I Bookmarked This Week
1. Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookie Layer Cake via Life Love Sugar This is like Cookie Cake on steroids! NEED!
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cupcakes via Your Cup of Cake
That chocolate ganache though, yum!
3. Shirley Temple Float via Living Better Together
I loved getting these when we went out to eat as a kid. Can’t wait to relive that with this float version.
4. Easy Homemade Corn Dogs via Chef In Training
How easy are these? Need to bookmark this so we can enjoy long after the fairs and amusement park days are over.
5. Pumpkin Nutella Cookie Bars via Crazy for Crust
Too Early for pumpkin? No such thing & these are first on my to try list!
Life Ala Mode
2. I am SO addicted to these Cotton Candy Oreos PLEASE make them permanent pleaseeeeee.
3. I just finished reading The President’s Shadow. It’s a great presidential/government thriller. Can’t wait to read more by this author.
a Rafflecopter giveaway