Le Volume De Chanel Mascara Review(Last Updated On: February 26, 2019)
Disclaimer: The Le Volume De Chanel Mascara used in this review was received as a gift with purchase.
Every mascara these days seems to claim that it contains false lashes in a tube. Le Volume De Chanel is the closest I’ve ever found.
Le Volume De Chanel Mascara Review
Chanel Says:The high-precision mascara achieves instant volume and intensely lush color in a single stroke.
Baking Beauty Says: Le Volume does it all, and delivers full, fluttery lashes.
What I loved:
1. Pigmentation: My shade Noir is a rich, intense black. It really makes lashes Pop!
2. Texture: The formula is wet enough that it is easy to apply, but not wet enough that it gets everywhere when you blink.
3. Lasting Power: It held the curl amazingly and never flaked or smudged.
4. Ease of use: Le Volume is pretty much a one coat mascara. Anything more and it looks too clumpy. You don’t have to wait and apply multiple coats. Just swipe and go!
What I didn’t care for:
1. It does clump up if you want to apply more than 1 coat. (Although this isn’t really necessary)
2. The price! Although if it lasts 3 months that’s only roughly $10 bucks a month.
Overall Le Volume De Chanel is
Best for: Those looking for curl, volume, and length in one tube.
Avoid it if: You like applying more than one coat.
Available at: Chanel Counters