Kentucky Derby Musthaves
Disclosure: Thanks to Cottonelle for sponsoring today’s discussion.
Big events are the place to be seen even if you’re not the star. Think about Katherine Webb’s outfit while watching her boyfriend play college football. Boom instant fame. What about how to Royal Wedding made Pippa Middleton a fashion icon?
You never know when this could be you so its important to always look AND feel your best. Here are my tips to look and feel your best at the Derby this weekend.
Kentucky Derby Must Haves:
1. Large Hat: Hats are a traditional Kentucky Derby Staple. They look glamorous AND help keep the sun off your face. Add a sprig of fresh flowers to complete the look.
2. Sunglasses: Sunglasses also look glamorous and allow you to see the action without squinting!
4. Strappy Sandals
5. Makeup: You could be on tv when they show the grand stand so its important to look impeccable! Its also a great confidence booster.
6. Bling bling Jewelry: It sparkles in the sunlight need I say more?
7. Cottonelle Wipes: You’d never dream about going to big a event without washing your hair or getting a shower right? Why not make sure every part of you is fresh and clean so you can feel confident.
Cottonelle is currently hosting an awesome sweepstakes call the Great Finish Sweepstakes. They’re giving away a year’s supply of toilet paper to 15,000 people if the top 2 racehorses place in that order!
1. Visit the Cottonelle landing page.
2. Click on the Cottonelle Great Finish Giveaway
3. Click on “Sign up now”
4. Register for the Cottonelle Updates website