Jennifer Lawrence Smoky Eye Makeup Tutorial
Jennifer Lawrence looked gorgeous at the Silver Linings Playbook screening.
Inspired by Lawrence’s sleek dark hair and sophisticated black pantsuit, makeup artist Jillian Dempsey used Laura Mercier products to create a modern, sultry look.
Keep reading for how you can recreate the look!
1. Apply Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Steel ($24) to the upper and lower lash lines. Blend to create a smoky effect
2. Highlight the eyes using Laura Mercier Sateen Eye Colour in Sable ($22) and then line the eyes with Laura Mercier Kohl Eye Pencil in Black Violet ($20).
3. Apply several coats of Laura Mercier Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara in Black ($24).
5. Apply Laura Mercier Second Skin Cheek Colour in Tender Mauve ($24) to the apples of the cheeks.
6. Line lips with Laura Mercier Lip Pencil in Natural Lips ($20). Then apply Laura Mercier Crème Smooth Lip Colour in Peche ($26). Layer over a hydrating lip balm to ensure soft lips for the entire night.