Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe: Spicy buffalo chicken, gooey cheese, and creamy blue cheese on a baked to perfection no rise crust! Your new favorite game-day snack!
This week marked opening day for the Pittsburgh Pirates. Their track record the past few years have made them something actually worth watching, instead of you know covering your head in shame. Or if you’re like me smile and nod to the cheering family while reading a book! 🙂
Related: Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Looking for a spicy game day food? Consider my Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe! It has all those classic buffalo wing flavors in an easy to eat slice! You’ve also got to try my Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla recipe if you love that flavor profile!
This Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe is perfect for a watching the game, dinner with the guys, or just quick Friday night dinner.
More Pizzas I Love
Buffalo Chicken Pizz
For The Pizza Dough
- 2¼ Cups Flour
- ¼ Oz. Pizza Yeast
- 1½ Tsp Sugar
- ¾ Tsp Salt
- ⅔ Cup Warm Water
- 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Topping
- 4 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Cooked Chicken Cubed
- ½ Cup Frank's Red Hot Sauce or your favorite!
- 8 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- Bleu Cheese Dressing For Serving If Desired
For the Crust
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and salt together. Add warm water and oil. Mix for 1-2 minutes.
- Gradually add the remaining flour/water alternating a little at a time.
- Knead on a floured surface with greased hands for 4-6 minutes or until dough no longer sticks to your fingers.
- Press or roll into a circle.
For the Pizza
- In a small microwave safe bowl, melt the cream cheese until smooth. Spread over prepared pizza crust.
- In a medium bowl, coat chicken in hot sauce.
- Sprinkle cheese over the crust. Top with coated chicken.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with bleu cheese dressing if desired
Adapted via Buns in my Oven
Buffalo Chicken Yummies from Blogs I love:
What do you think of this Buffalo Chicken Pizza Recipe? What are your favorite pizza toppings?