My Holiday Entertaining Must Haves(Last Updated On: August 4, 2020)
Disclosure: I participated in an Influencer Activation on behalf of Influence Central for Charmin. I received product samples and a promotional item to thank me for my participation
During the holidays we love inviting friends and family in. We go all out decorating both the inside and the outside of our home. Whether you’re throwing a party for the first time or an are an old pro, I think you’ll learn some tips from my must haves list below.
1. Food: Always budget for more than you think you’ll need! Plans may change last minute, or people may decide to bring friends! Worst case scenario: You’ll have yummy leftovers to enjoy the next day!
2. Fresh scents: Try using a candle or room spray to make the room smell festive. Pine or vanilla coookie like scents are my favorite!
3. Charmin Toilet Paper: Our small two bedroom house can easily be re-arranged for parties. Sofas can be pushed back or extra chairs can be brought in. However, we simply can’t change the fact that we only have one bathroom! It’s extra important to keep the plumping free of clogs this time of year.
Around a month ago we had a major toilet clog that flooded our entire bathroom. Can you even imagine what a disaster it would have been if we were planning or (even worse!) hosting a party that day?
That’s why I now choose Charmin. It’s been approved by Roto-Rooter and is what most plumbers use in their own home!
4. Cute decorations: Decorative placements, baskets of pine cones, or clear vases with bright ornaments can help dress up your table.
5. Take Home Gift: It’s the season of giving after all! Give your guests a little something to remember your party with. I like do something small yet useful like a tealight candle, hot chocolate, or cookie mix in a jar!
What are your holiday entertaining must haves? Have you tried Charmin?